Lunes, Abril 30, 2012

First PIA Headquarter

The first PIA Headquarter was the mansion of PIA President Jose Zaragoza in Calle San Sebastian (now R. Hidalgo st) in Quiapo, Manila. It was inaugurated in 1954, with Cardinal Santos of Manila Cathedral blessing it. The PIA stayed there until 1960s before they moved to the Architectural Center Club Bldg in Makati City.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento